"Pick-A-Scam" / Subsidy Check / Retail Rebate +1 (314) 936-0260

JUST got a missed call from +1 (314) 936-0260

@OfclyGoodenough @scamterminator2021 @Chronus @drwat @MajorLeeAwesome
@Tillianne @LordOfTheRings @CatMan @Jhawk

CALL ONE:

OPTION 1: “Affordable TV”
OPTION 2: Cheap Flights; etc
OPTION 3: Cheaper Hotel Reservations
# ((POUND)) KEY: All other calls; undefined - Presently connects to a call centre running a $100 RETAIL REBATE scam

CALL TWO

“Health Advisors” Free Subsidy Check Claim

<>Garbage<>

7 Likes

I called, a female answered, but wouldn’t say anything after “hello.”

6 Likes

IP Horizon scum at it again! Their “clients” seem to have been running this type of scam for years.

I have been bothered and harassed by the same scam from their lovely foreign “clients” for a long time. IP Horizon (aka “HFA Services” and “Call 48”) degenerate scum was also served cease and desist notices by the FTC for turning a blind eye to illegal robocalls. I would recommend emailing their leadership and copying investigating attorneys on it:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Mike Halperin is a POS that owns both IP Horizon and Call 48. Here is that notice related to their wonderful misconduct:

Cease and Desist Letter to HFA Services LLC, also d/b/a Call48 | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)

@MehNamesJeff - you wrote to them before and they took down some scammers’ numbers. I think it is time for you to apply your superb writing skills again!

@Jhawk @Tillianne @MajorLeeAwesome @drwat @CatMan @OfclyGoodenough

8 Likes

Furthermore, these same “clients” of IP HORIZON appear to engage in the following scams:

1. Loan Scam: 314-936-0548 | 3149360548 | YouMail Directory

2. Government Impostors/Govt Loan Scam: 314-936-0095 | 3149360095 | YouMail Directory

6 Likes

These two numbers are the same scam

3045011512 Medicare/health advsors

6677013167 Medicare/health advsors

another one

6592081305 Medicare/health advsors

5 Likes

Oh, I’ve been calling them and cursing them out for quite a few hours today. I would recommend others do it, as well.

304-501-1512 - I am on the phone with these scammers now. I got “Brittney” who sounds Filipino. @Jhawk @Tillianne @MehNamesJeff @drwat @MajorLeeAwesome @T-REX

314-936-0095 is impersonating Direct TV now.

8 Likes

Very unusual scams lol

1 Like

FYI sometimes @LordOfTheRings rebate voucher thread will lead to these guys but it’s extremely rare in my experience.

3 Likes