PayPal scam (805) 265-3572 "$249.99"

Scam Number: (805) 265-3572
Scammer’s Website or Email: not sure, could be SSN
Additional information about this scam: I received today.

Welcome to [email protected]

gmail.com” does’t seem to be the real sender of this message

Sarah [email protected]

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 8:39:33 AM

Welcome to [email protected]

Your request to open your PayPal Business account has been successfully processed. Your account has been verified using your SSN, allowing you to now accept credit card payments effortlessly. A merchant fee of $249.99 has been charged to your checking account, which will be reflected on your bank statement within 48 hours.

If you did not sign up for a PayPal Business account, please call us immediately as this could be a potential case of identity theft. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

For assistance, you can reach us at +1 828 538 4134 , +1 805 265 3572 .
Sarah

SR, Miami,

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

6 Likes

805-265-3572 Tuesday 3-19-24 11:10PM EST

19 Likes

They just keep picking up and I keep calling. The 805# seems to be answered by more people as the 828# just got me the same two men, one claiming to be the boss. The ‘Boss’ said “I will get you, you Mthr Fkr, you are costing me money.” I called back a few times after asking if by ‘get me’ he was asking me out on a date. I made it clear that I don’t go that way and his rundi’s in the call center are too dirty to touch.

8 Likes

:laughing::joy::rofl: Good job! I just wasted 24 minutes of Roberts time. He finally figured out that I was baiting him and said what they always say: “I knew it from the beginning” :smile:

6 Likes

He kept saying he was not from India. I had him on the phone for 10 minutes before he ran out of words.

5 Likes

I’m on with Jenny now. She sounds like an older woman, but seems like a new scammer. I’m going to see how much of her time I can waste.

6 Likes

They threw in the towel!!
Great job everyone :clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

I didn’t want to hurt jenny’s poor little ears. But I went after John lol

4 Likes

Not gonna believe this, but they opened up their number again. Chode sounded like I woke him from a deep sleep.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, my friend! I’m going to go back in. I was hitting them with both of my cell phones and my VOIP lines. They folded like a cheap suitcase. Let’s see if we can do it again!

4 Likes

I’m working on them too T man.

4 Likes

Roger connected me to my fake Wells Fargo bank. The Wells Fargo idiot was trying sooo hard to use an American accent :joy::joy:
Apparently, someone opened 7 bank accounts in my name and social security number.
I’m now holding on for the DEA. I’m suspected of money laundering and drug trafficking. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Damn NYPD guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

4 Likes

I guess they’ll see you at your arraignment hearing

3 Likes

I can’t get through any longer. They either blocked all my numbers or shut down again. Give 'em hell T :+1:

3 Likes

I guess my reporting worked :smiley: after we all had some fun

3 Likes

Also just got this scam. Same numbers.

5 Likes