Zelle (This group was Norton on Tuesday) - 818-485-2434

Scam Number: 818-485-2434
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Call back received from 818-856-2443

2 Likes

Level 3 via Skype, baiting with virtual machine

1 Like

Scammer is very quick to get racist using the N word. It’s funny that the turd fly thinks he can outwit the spider.

2 Likes

HIGHLIGHTS FROM VIRTUAL MACHINE BAIT:

• The scammer. “Jason,” is running low on calling credits and was using freeSWITCH to transfer calls. I was asked to provide my name and email address before transferring my call to his “supervisor, Max,” who asked me to connect my computer to their “Zelle Secure Server.”
  • Our call was dropped as I was asked to “open the Google Chrome” and I never received a call back.
2 Likes

The same folks just called cursing from 818-856-2443

1 Like

TextNow line, “Jason” transferred me to “Max” to finish the bait.

1 Like

Wants to connect using Google Meet on your phone. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice recording @Matherchod , great job!

1 Like

You are welcome. Wish I had a way to crack Meet to see where they are :frowning:

1 Like

HIGHLIGHTS FROM FINISHED BAIT:

• “Max” had me “connect to the Zelle Secure Server” by “opening the Google Chrome” and downloading AnyDesk (ID: 1716539211 “Zelle Support”). Our call was dropped, but “Max” called back from the same TextNow line.
  • Once “Max” remotely connected to my virtual machine, I was asked to provide my name, email address and zip code before falsely claiming my email address was accessed in Miami, Alabama, Texas and North Carolina.
  • “Max” then opened the Command Prompt to set the text color to red and run the “tree” and “netstat” commands, as well as the system configuration tool and a Google search for “Advanced Identity Protector” by Systweak Software at E-73 Chitranjan Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003, India. The company will soon be featured on the Wall of Shame.

Systweak Software Private Limited is an Indian scam call center founded by Shirishail (pictured) and Nitu Rana on December 15, 2004. While they are listed as a Google partner with their programs being certified by AppEsteem, user complaints on Reddit indicate that they were previously Microsoft gold certified partners, though this certification appears to have been rescinded.

User complaints on their TrustPilot listing indicate several patterns of fraud, including:

• Accepting payments from customers without providing a license key, requiring remote access to verify accounts.
  • Signing customers up for annual subscriptions under the guise of one-time payments.
  • Refusing to provide refunds or requiring remote access to provide refunds.

Associated Facebook Account - Systweak

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated Pinterest Account - https://www.pinterest.com/systweak/

Associated X Account - https://twitter.com/systweak

Associated YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/@SystweakSoftware

Associated Phone Numbers:

• +91 141 232 9714
  • +91 141 224 3030
  • (202) 846-3814 (TextPlus line used to send fake invoices)
  • (323) 955-3349 (Bandwidth.com line used to call me back)
  • (724) 517-4020 (TextNow listed on TrustPilot complaints, now used for Medicare scams)

Associated Email Addresses:

3 Likes

Wow!!! That is amazing detective work.

1 Like