NAaAaa

Scam Number: (818) 412-5303
Scammer’s Website or Email: Welcome to Arlocal Support.
Additional information about this scam: They are using Advance Techniques When we open the websites on Laptop it’s different and when we open on phone it’s different

5 Likes

Onvoy line. Those “advanced techniques” can be bypassed with a user agent switcher.

4 Likes

alternate (872) 213-7203

3 Likes

Twilo line

4 Likes

John. Welcome. Please share any and all Arlo scam numbers on this post. I have a special place in my heart for these scammers. :grin:

5 Likes

They tried to rob 300$ from me

4 Likes

These scammers impersonate Arlo technologies by offering fake support over the phone, which Arlo does not offer. Arlo also does not outsource their support overseas, use 3rd party groups or cold call their customers, which these scammers do regularly. If you call the scammers out, they will claim to be 3rd party support to avoid the question. No matter what the problem is, they will sell you a fake subscription, claiming that your device doesn’t work because your account/device isn’t registered or you don’t have a subscription which prevents you from using the device - which is totally bogus.

Share all numbers you may find here and the community will assist you further.

5 Likes

Most located in around Chandigarh, Punjab, India

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @iamJohn

4 Likes

From the website:
Disclaimer: we are independent service provider.
We are unique because we have expertise in products from a wide variety of third-party companies. we has no affiliation or association with any of the brands that we support unless such relationship is expressly specified.
If the product is under warranty, the Brand or Product Vendor may be giving free repair and replacement service. The service we provide are always available in the brand’s owner website.
All the brands are represented for presentation purposes only.
:rofl:

3 Likes

I spent most of the day today concentrating on locating different fraud numbers with a lot of success.

These shitheads were active virtually every day last week on both these numbers and worth trying again tomorrow
They showed no signs of wanting to shut them down, irrespective of the very large amount of incoming calls of complete silence they received when it became their turn in the very long daily list of bastards

8447896667 Arlo support

(This recording is from last Friday morning

8882558018 Arlo support

This one was active almost every day for quite a few weeks but has gone quiet for now. It could possibly make an unwelcome return

8558123791 Arlo support

3 Likes

Welcome @iamJohn

2 Likes

Still active, just transfers to voicemail

2 Likes

888-255-8018 Arlo support 844-789-6667 Arlo support are active today

2 Likes

844-789-6667 has been terminated for fraud by Callture.

3 Likes

I bring to you another Arlo scam number. This time on Iristel, a Canadian telecom. These scammers are very irritable, thirsty and will call you back with spoofed numbers due to them losing so many numbers last month (over 45) They also give up very quickly if they are being prank called.

6139024920: Arlo scammer. (ask for Hardy)
https://www.iristel.com/anti-spam

2 Likes