Fake Dish Network - 219-247-8751

Scam Number: 219-247-8751
Scammer’s Website or Email: None
Additional information about this scam: These robocallers called me illegally today. They are impersonating Dish Network.

These criminals are also using (551) 234-6882 for travel scams and “free $100 voucher” scam.

Here is some additional evidence of their illegal calls: 219-247-8751 | 2192478751 | YouMail Directory

@MehNamesJeff @Jhawk @drwat @Hviezdoslav @CatMan @MajorLeeAwesome @Tillianne

6 Likes

Working the POS now.

3 Likes

Nice! Thank you! By the way, they just called me back with travel scam from (551) 234-6882. The carrier? PEERLESS NETWORK!

@MehNamesJeff @Tillianne @drwat @CatMan

551-234-6882 | 5512346882 | YouMail Directory

4 Likes

Punjabi from Lahore Pakistan …talking now

5 Likes

I write those assholes every F’ing day about scams and copy the FTC. What’s the damn purpose of a Cease and Desist if you’re not gonna enforce it.

5 Likes

I had managed to receive some responses from their Legal Dept. before but they then decided to ignore me. I HATE Peerless Network and its nasty sleazy Croatian “handlers” at InfoBip with passion!

5 Likes

Pure Pakistani Punjabi accent

4 Likes

Scamming after hours

3 Likes

The disgusting degenerates are still actively scamming. Both 219-247-8751 and (551) 234-6882 are actively defrauding the public.

@drwat @Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @CatMan @MajorLeeAwesome @Tillianne @Hviezdoslav

6 Likes

Still at it they are…OK, I’ll make their evening just a bit less enjoyable. I peppered these MF’ers a long time yesterday afternoon…unreal.

7 Likes

Needless to say, PEERLESS NETWORK refuses to take down the 551 number, while Ring Central won’t take down the 219 number.

7 Likes

I’m going to join you, J!

7 Likes

The more, the merrier! Give them hell, guys!

7 Likes

I’m going in

2 Likes

Peerless Network seems to be led by truly “upstanding” executives. In the article below, among other things, it is stated that they are being sued by another telecom company called Local Access, and evidence appears to show that:

“In a dramatic turn, Local Access unveils a startling revelation. Peerless Network admits to routine destruction of billing data crucial to the litigation since 2017. This admission, just weeks before trial, prompts Local Access to seek severe sanctions for what it deems ‘spoliation of evidence’.”

Telecom Co. Seeks Sanctions in Contract Dispute - USA Herald

2 Likes

219-247-8751 is still actively involved in scamming. It is an Onvoy’s number and they won’t shut it down.

@Jhawk @T-REX @MehNamesJeff @Tillianne @CatMan @drwat @OfclyGoodenough

6 Likes

I got voice mail for “David Warner.”

4 Likes

Hmmm, very weird. I just called them 20 minutes ago and the Indian/Paki guy answered as “Thanks for calling Dish Network”. They even had their music playing on hold.

Well, in my other posting, Medicare scammers are still active too. (307) 624-6277 was by far the angriest and most easily upset one!

4 Likes

@Tillianne they are answering as ‘Dish Network’ and by only saying ‘Hello?’

4 Likes

I tried more than once and only got VM.

4 Likes