Can i just call a scammer without voip?

Its been 5 days at my previous post and no one responded to my post i was trying to look for a free voip and no one responded i am feom philippines. So can i just call without voip? if no then can you give me free voips? from philippines?

3 Likes

You should have no problem getting a google voice number there, if you have a google account I don’t think there should be any problem, good luck!

1 Like

what does that mean? should i use google voice number google voice? right?

1 Like

The reason they are suggesting a Google Voice number is you never want a scammer to get your Actual Phone number unless you use a Burner phone meaning a Phone like a prepaid that can not be researched back to you.

If you use your actual number they can find out who you are then you could get targeted for either cyber attacks or harassment.

Hope this helps you.

4 Likes

But google voice number supports in america but i am not in america :frowning:

1 Like

Oh I forgot about that … sorry

1 Like

Does Textnow work overseas? I havent tried using them yet.

1 Like

What should I do??? Do I need another prepaid card in order to call scammers? TextNow is not supported in my country.

1 Like

Are you not using a google browser overseas? If you have a google account, google voice should work anywhere. I travel often in my job overseas and my google voice numbers work, so it should work wherever you are, I’m hoping anyway, give it a shot,
best of luck!

1 Like

I think he might be able to use it but the account has to be setup in the US now If he wanted to attempt that I might help create a google account and GV account in the US that then he might try out there.

2 Likes

Should I buy another prepaid number to call a scammer again?

2 Likes

FALSE!

I presently reside in the UK (England), it is NOT supported here at this time. Why? Good question, I continue to wonder that myself.

1 Like

A couple choices that I personally use (for non US numbers) are WePhone and Skype. You can use both with just credits and a person second charge, if you want a callback number then you have to rent that on a per month basis.

If you’re looking to call local scammers, then a scambaiting only eSim (secondary physical sim) or any secondary local number that you don’t use for anything else is possible too.

2 Likes

Interesting, I’m an American who travels abroad and I use my google voice numbers overseas in many countries, I’m baffled… I have a lot to learn I guess, thanks for the correction friends.

1 Like

If you can acquire a Google voice or TextNow number (from what I understand, both have different requirements) then you can use that while outside too, that’s how we see scammers acquiring the same services without being in the US or another country where these services are available.

1 Like

Idk, I live in Estonia where all the things are region blocked, but i use skype( you can only call toll free numbers for free)

1 Like

What you need to do is go to voice.google.com, log in, and from there type in your ACTUAL phone number, the phone number from the Philippines. From there you will be able to select the city and state, as well as the country. (For example, New York, New York, :us:) After that you can freely dial up USA scam numbers.

EDIT: I saw you cannot use it in any other country. In this case I suggest using a free VPN which you can find on the internet, although I do recommend paying for one, and swapping to USA servers. Than you can probably get away with using Google Voice in your country.

Happy Scambaiting!

2 Likes

I have tried all of these on diffrent accounts and got this . (Don’t try it)

1 Like

I don’t always use voip. If scam number is local or from other Nordic country (i’m from Finland myself) or Estonia I use prepaid sim cards. I created TextNow account few years ago and it still works. Skype is one option.

1 Like