McAfee scammers still up and running 877-765-2585

Scam Number: 877-765-2585
Scammer’s Website or Email: https://shop.trustedavsecuritys.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwnv-vBhBdEiwABCYQA2Vo23sB8ZwSUc31BQzpCtRHfmCh74YtvrI-icDiN-l34qDrlYLWHRoCWRUQAvD_BwE
Additional information about this scam: These scammers are McAfee scammers, Steve answered.

NOTE: I posted this about a week ago, but they are still up so I decided to post it again.

Edit: I don’t know how but they are still active

5 Likes

Currently baiting

2 Likes

877-765-2585 Adam Sunday 3-24-24 5:33PM EST

11 Likes

HIGHLIGHT:

Indian guy picked up, asked why I needed to cancel the subscription, then asked for my name before the call disconnected for some reason.

I called him again. He then asked if I used any other antivirus or McAfee protection and a ton of other pointless questions, then asked me for the invoice ID and checked to see if I had a McAfee account. He then told me that my account was compromised and that I had to run a scan on my computer. He then told me to go to my computer and asked me to go to www.support.me and asked me to spell my name out in order to generate a code. He then told me to enter the code “719067” which then downloaded a file called “Support-LogMeInRescue” “Jack” then tried to connect to my VM several times all of being unsuccessful. He then told me to press Windows + Ctrl + Q, which then popped up the Quick Assist. He then gave me the code “S0EHP4” Jack then asked for the config, I simply said Windows 10. He then gained access to my VM successfully. I then toyed around with him a bit with task manager by suspending the task to make it look like the PC was slow. Which made him start jerking his cursor around. He then gave up and passed the phone to the “Senior Supervisor” and he made me do the Quick Assist thing again. I continued to mess with him a bit and then he eventually tried the same thing with me again going to support.me and entering the code “510676.” He then tells me that my computer was hacked and that was the reason why it was acting so slow. He then passed the phone to ANOTHER “senior technician” and his name was “Prakash” and told me to install the McAfee protection plan and asked for the payment method. He then called me an idiot although I LITERALLY WASTED 40 MINUTES OF THEIR TIME.

4 Likes

This Indian guy is trying so hard to talk like a US person and it’s so funny. What an idiot

2 Likes

Callback numbers: 844-501-1487 833-397-2817 855-573-1608

2 Likes

844-501-1487 Leon Sunday 3-24-24 5:54PM EST

7 Likes

Baiting both Leon and Alex Johnson.

2 Likes

The guy told me I should keep it because it protects the computer. Are you sure this is a scam?

3 Likes

Yes, it is a scam

3 Likes

I have now successfully baited them, very stupid as always

3 Likes

If it wasn’t a scam, why wouldn’t he use his actual name instead of an American name?

4 Likes

The guy messed up, he said his name was Jack although it showed up as “Prakash”

2 Likes

Imma try to wireshark them if they didn’t block me

2 Likes

John transferred me to Benson and now he hung up while I baited him. What a loser

3 Likes

I hear other people talking to potential victims, is that you guys?

3 Likes

He said he didn’t want to talk to me and to be silent, and that is what I deserve.

3 Likes

they said it was a Mellon shop :rofl:

3 Likes

He said it wasn’t McAfee?

3 Likes

Yeah lol I just called up he’s like you dialed a " Mellon shop " lol :joy: these turds

3 Likes