Terms Of Service
1. By using our website "scammer.info", you agree to follow all rules explained here. Please note that you must be at least 13 years of age to register for an account. Scammer.info follows all UK laws, therefore we will remove any content which violates UK laws. Your account may be suspended indefinitely without notice for any reason deemed fit by staff.
- Do not post any legitimate numbers, websites or other information here, all information is checked by our moderators, and if legitimate information is detected it will be deleted, you may be banned, or simply warned for this. Legitimate information includes, but is not limited to charities, sex hotlines, or emergency contact numbers. Personal numbers are strictly forbidden. Do not post your friend's or enemies' numbers just to prank them.
- Do not post any kind of spam, or try to derail a thread. Make sure to stay on topic, do not start talking about IRS scammers in a tech support scammer thread unless they are releated to each other for example. Please also make sure to correctly tag your posts.
- Do not talk about anything illegal here, such as DDoS attacks, doxing, etc. You may discuss such things as long as you are not actively involved or promoting it.
- Do not use inappropriate usernames or avatars, or try to impersonate someone else, especially any Moderators or Administrators.
6. Do not harass any other members here, if someone wants you to stop, you stop. Please do not misuse the upvote/downvote features, such as mass downvoting someone who you do not like, we can detect such manipulation and suspend your account for this.
- All posts must include a warning if the popup has any negative effects, such as loud sounds, locking browsers, etc. Failure to do so could get you temporarily suspended.
- Please do not post duplicates if you can. We prefer to keep post quality to a maximum also, so please make sure you state which scam it is, how you found it, and if you've had any experience with them, such as proof of them attempting to scam.
- Please do not self-promote yourself, such as "please check out my YouTube Channel". Additionally, you may not promote stuff in signatures or posts. You may promote YouTube content with the Promotion forum tag however. Discord servers, blogs, affiliate links etc are all forbidden.
- Our staff team can terminate your posting privilages at any time if they have a valid reason to. If you have been banned incorrectly however, you can join our Discord server and ask a staff member about your ban there.
- If you think your number or domain has been incorrectly posted here, you may use the removal section to request your information to be removed from the website. To do so, please make sure you include all incorrectly posted data in your post, and a link to the post(s) with your information will also help.
- If you feel like a staff member is behaving incorrectly, or making incorrect moderation actions, you can join our Discord server and speak to an Administrator about the issue, or if you cannot join our Discord, you can contact us on Twitter @scammerinfo, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that content posted on scammer.info is not our responsibility, and therefore you cannot hold us liable for any malicious posts which are made on the website. If you would like to report misuse, you can do so by reporting the post.